Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Yep, Twitter Now

So, since I'm trying to do the whole "publishing thing" (Yes, my ego is getting to me), I've decided to expand my readership in a new fashion.

Many of my readers come from blogs I follow (Thank you!), Facebook and G+ Friends (Thank you too!), and some random stumblers (Nice to meet you!).  Well, one more frontier:  Twitter!

You can follow me @WNYProgessive.  I'll be pumping my feed from here to over there as well (Gotta find a use for this RSS feed), and adding "on the moment" stuff that comes up in the WNY Politics scene, as well as retweets from the others in the local, and national politics news-realm.

I'm also working on adding the twitter feed here, so you can also keep track of what is going on over there, if you're not an avid twitter user.

If I'm doing it wrong, let me know.  I'm always open to suggestions.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment