Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Still Here, and Getting Settled In

Not much of a politics posts today, or a green thing, but just wanted to let everyone know:

  • Yes, I am alive
  • Yes, I've moved into my new house
  • Yes, I will start posting regularly by next week

I've gotten totally moved in, but not unpacked.  My home office is coming together, so I can have my writing spot soon.  The family so far is loving the new (First) home.  I've got to prioritize my projects.  I've got water catchment, planting, antenna work, (tiny) data center work, and the various home other home projects.

I do have to remember not do try and take on too much at once, so I think I can get the vegetable bed started, but need tools.  And then, water catchment, but need tools.  So, my first job I think is "Buy more tools".

I'll keep home progress updated here too, as it'll give me more writing materials.  I'm hoping to get another post out by Thursday, but work catch up is killing me right now, as I was on vacation for two weeks.  At least nothing died while I was gone, just day one and two of being back.

I can see already why home ownership is important to communities, to keep them thriving.  I've spoke more with my new neighbors in 4 days than I had my old neighbors over 8 years.  It's quite the eye opener.

But, until my next post, stay sane people.  Remember, GOP and Independent Primaries are in a few days (September 19th, I believe), and elections are just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment