Search This Blog

Monday, September 24, 2012

Primary Day Recap

Well, I'm back, as we're pretty much settled in the new house, with most of our stuff unpacked.  But, I did get to catch primary day results (The ones that are in).  It was, shall we say, mostly as expected.

No shocker, Grisanti won in his district.  I really didn't expect Stocker to go anywhere here.  He tried to be the Anti-Grisanti, and basically:  It just don't fly here.  Yes, there are some conservatives here in WNY, but there's not many extremists.  Stocker wanted to be the Radicalized Republican, and we don't buy it here.

Another "no shock", was Kennedy winning the initial count.  I think he's still ahead by 100 votes.  I was surprised it was so tight, but not surprised Kennedy came out ahead.  You can't go 10 feet in Kennedy's district before coming in front of a Tim Kennedy sign.

Amodeo was a surprise to me.  I was expecting Swanick to come out ahead, but I don't have a thumb on the pulse of that area there.

But, all in all; not many surprises here.  I don't expect too many surprises in November either.  Grisanti wins. Kennedy wins.  Amodeo?  I don't honestly know, but it'll give me a reason to keep on the pulse in his district.

No comments:

Post a Comment