Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

$150 ticket for tall grass?

Say it aint so!

http://www.wgrz.com/news/article/122338/13/Mayor-Responds-to-150-Tickets-for-Not-Mowing-the-Lawn--

Now, don't get me wrong.  I like police out there enforcing quality of life issues.  But, I do wonder, why do residents get tickets for tall grass; but not businesses?  Well, connected businesses, at least.

How many ticket does Carl Paladino get for tall grass on his property?  Or, for snow removal?  Name any other connected business that gets cited for the same thing residents do?

In Carl's case, when asked about the very same thing during his failed gubernatorial run, he blamed it on the residents of the neighborhood, and accepted no blame for it.  "Not my fault", he says.  "It's all the black bums doing it!"

I guess that's why Carl decided to try and turn jails into "Hygiene Dorms" for people on welfare.  They were blacking up dirtying his properties...

No comments:

Post a Comment